What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
More precisely :
1. The collection of your information
We collect your personal information in several ways, including when you enter information on our Website, register for an account, contact us by telephone or by email, post on our social media accounts, etc. Depending on the circumstances, personal information may include your first name, last name, email address, phone number, company name, password. If you choose to withhold any personal information requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the Website.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
More precisely :
2. Use and Communication of your Personal Information
We take steps designed to ensure that only those employees who need access to your personal information to fulfil their employment duties will have access to it. We use and disclose your personal information mainly:
- to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Website, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the Website;
- to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Website, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality;
- to send you communications subject to applicable laws; or
- for any other purposes authorized or required by law.
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, we take reasonable measures to ensure that the rules set forth in this Policy are complied with and these third parties provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures.
In the event of a change of ownership, sale, merger, liquidation, reorganization or acquisition of Tengiva, in whole or in part, your personal information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
We may finally make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally-identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding your interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, and/or functionality available through the Website.
3. Retention of Personal Information
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage third party service providers. By using the Website, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than in your country. While such information is outside of Canada, it is subject to the laws of the country in which it is held, and may be subject to disclosure to the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of such other country, pursuant to the laws of such country. However, our practices regarding your personal information will at all times continue to be governed by this Policy and, if applicable, we will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information from the EU/EEA to third country.
Tengiva has implemented various physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information under our control. However, no security measures are absolute or wholly guaranteed. You agree to be responsible for all activities conducted through your account on the Website and your password, whether conducted by you or by third parties. If you believe personal information has been compromised, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact” section. We will only keep your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the relevant purposes set out in this Policy and in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. If you would like further information regarding the periods for which your personal information will be kept, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact” section.
4. Rights Regarding Personal Information
Under certain circumstances and in accordance with EU/EEA or other applicable data protection laws, an individual has the following rights:
- Access: entitled to ask if we are processing information and, if we are, request access to personal information. This enables the individual to receive a copy of the personal information we hold and certain other information about him or her;
- Correction: entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold be corrected;
- Erasure: entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal information in certain circumstances. There are certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal information is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims;
- Restriction: entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain personal information, for example to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- Transfer: request the transfer of certain personal information to another party;
- Objection: one may challenge when we are processing personal information based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) or for direct marketing purposes. However, we may be entitled to continue processing information;
- Automated decisions: contest any automated decision made where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered; and
- Consent: where we are processing personal information with consent, withdrawal of consent.
Also have a right to make a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the country/province/state where you normally reside, where we are based or where an alleged infringement of data protection law has taken place.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact” section. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This Policy does not extend to websites operated by third parties. Tengiva is therefore not liable for their privacy policies, procedures and practices.
Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available through the Website, and indicate the date of the latest revision, and will comply with applicable law. Your continued use of the Website after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
6. Children’s Privacy
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 without obtaining parental consent. If you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personal information has been collected via the Website from persons under 16 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 16 years of age has provided personal information, then you may alert us as set forth in the “Contact” section and request that we delete that child’s personal information from our systems.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or your personal information, to make an access or correction request, to exercise any applicable rights, to make a complaint, or to obtain information about our policies and practices with respect to any service providers outside Canada, our Privacy Officer can be reached by email using the following contact information: email@example.com
8. Your Consent
Last update : 29 October 2018